Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Wish List

Payday is coming up so that means shopping. So here are a few things I've had in mind that I really want to get:

  • Black Skull Scarf
I first saw this on Lourdes Leon (who you all know I love her style) and I fell in love with it. Although the one she is wearing Alexander McQueen and I do not have $500 to just throw around for a scarf but I found this one for $16.00 on www.furormoda.com







  • Matte About You Essie Top Coat
It turns any glossy nail polish into a matte look. I haven't had my nails done in a long while, which is long overdue.















  • Blazer
I love street style and of course bright colored blazers have been a new trend for this Spring. I love that you can wear it many different ways. As an office sophisticated look or with a plain tee and some jeans for street style look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for rambling with me :)