Wednesday, February 15, 2012

90s Baby With An 80s Soul

Yeah, so I am not even going to start with how I am coming back to blogging regularly. I have a crazy busy semester right now and trying to get in a research program for summer adds the cherry on top.


BUT....I have been obsessing with the 80s era lately and Madonna. Not just because she recently did an amazing job at halftime on the Superbowl but because my mom has loved her, so it kind of rubbed off on me. My playlist this week has consisted mostly of her music and I absolutely the outfits in her "Borderline" music video (below).






As any bloggers/readers SHOULD know it is NYFW but I want to go back to last years NYFW with Yigal Azrouel's Cut 25 SS 2012 line. Its very 80s vibe with the P.O.C (pop of color) and the clothes cut to design just like they were in the 80s. Ohhh what I'd give to live in the 80s.
If your looking for and outfit with a 80s twist the Material Girl line at Macys is the place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for rambling with me :)