Thursday, December 29, 2011

Its Been a While

A Long while actually...


I am glad to be back on the blog as you all know I can rarely keep up with this thing because of school. Anywho, I have 2 more weeks left in my vacation from school so I am going to squeeze out as much blogging as possible (that is until I go back to being buried in my books).

Things I've Been Working On:
  • Studding my leather jacket. I bought some coned spikes from studsandspikes.com for a great price and I have been wanting to do this to my leather jacket for a while. Hopefully I will have it done soon with a DIY video on my channel: polavisionlife.




  • Stud my Blackberry phone case. I really like Demi Lovatos iPhone case and I bought some pyramid spikes. I already used these spikes on my TOMS but I didn't really like how it turned out. FAIL. So I really want to try them out on my phone case, since they are really similar to the ones on Demi Lovatos case.







  • Shellac Nails. My mom introduced me to shellac nails and I have to say that they are perfect for me. I am very impatient when getting my nails painted and tend to mess them up while waiting for them to dry. Shellac nails dry instantly and doesn't chip for 3 weeks. Check them out here: shellacnailscnd.com/




STUDDING, STUDDING, STUDDING COMING SOON...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for rambling with me :)