Monday, August 4, 2014

Back 2 School



August is finally here and I can't be more excited, because school is starting soon. I love when school is about to start because I get to go school supply shopping and buy basically everything that can feed my organization fetish! I don't really need half of the school supplies I buy, but I love starting school with brand new supplies. I literally have tons of old pens and pencils in my backpack right now from the last semester but I refuse to use them in the new semester (new semester, new supplies).

So, if any of you have a school supply addiction check out the supplies I found below and go crazy!!


PS: Super affordable and you can even get some products at Staples.


$11.00

$9.00

$2.00

Check out Rachel Zoes' customized Poppin notebook after the jump...



$15.00

 I love taking my own water to school and S'well Waterbottles are a super chic way to keep your water cool and looking fresh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for rambling with me :)