Friday, March 23, 2012

Brighten Up Your Day

Despite the tornado warning weather on Monday, this week has been so beautiful outside. The sun is shining everyday of the week and its warm! My favorite weather. This week has been a bit stressful but nothing some great outfits can fix. I took some time to look for some great summer outfits for you guys so good ahead and drool over these cute ensembles.




Top left: Milly Acid Green & Hot Pink leather "Mini Sophia"  Top Right: Rebecca Taylor Neon Lemon Dress Bottom Right: Kate Spade New York Pink/Natural cork


In other news...I recently bought a new nail polish that is absolute amazeballs! My fingers are shining like Katy Perrys fireworks.

rings: Jewel Mint (sorry for the low quality photo)
China Glaze Dorothy Who?

1 comment:

  1. Everyone's been having such great weather this past week! It's absolutely great.
    And that nail polish, very nice!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for rambling with me :)